Mobile Technology Trends that Drive Business
Mobile technology is a powerful tool and can provide substantial revenue for businesses. Companies all around the world now allow their workforce to perform their duties less from the office, and more from distant locations including a home office, coffee shops, restaurants and hotels while working on the road.
Because mobile has become a top priority for businesses in 2017, let’s take a closer look at some stats that show how powerful mobile devices have become:
- 20 to 30 million Americans currently work from home at least one day a week. Telework Research Network
- Most banks now have an innovation team, or at least a group with “fintech” somewhere in the description. Bank Innovation
- Mobile email accounts for up to 70% of email opens. eMailmonday
- For the road warriors out there, the 2017 Chicago Auto Show revealed that automakers are going all in on technology to support today’s mobile work habits. BizTech
- Location Based Messages and Services paved the way for companies to issue notifications and other messages based on the location of an employee. Yeeply
Many companies still resist implementing mobile technology to improve efficiency and modernize operations. Their reasons vary between cost, uninformed of business benefits and just treading into new uncertain technology territory. By ignoring mobile technology opportunities, businesses are losing out on revenue and allowing their competitors to strive forward.
To wrap up the mobile trends for businesses in 2017, here are some important things to consider.
- Mobile Technology is currently dominating vast sections of the economy the same way that the internet revolutionized the early 2000’s.
- By embracing enterprise mobility in your business, you can cut costs and increase productivity.
- Mobile technology gives professionals the information and tools they need anytime and anywhere.
Mobile technology is changing the way companies do business. To begin forming a plan, it important to consult with an expert to learn how your organization can benefit from mobile technology.
We have a few upcoming events that may help you discover new business solutions:
How mobile technology is changing the way organizations do business.
Tuesday March 7th, 2017 at 2 pm Eastern
You can still watch the webinar video anytime.
Webinar: Mobile Technology In Action For Your Business
Tuesday April 4th, 2017 at 2 pm Eastern
Have Lunch With Us!
IMS discusses Mobile Technology Solutions and is joined by a guest speaker from Verizon talking about how businesses are using mobile to improve operations.
Online - Date TBA