That’s a Big 10.4: Cabinet SAFE Is Getting an Update
Cabinet is updating SAFE CLOUD to Version 10.4. When you log in this Thursday morning, September 1, you will automatically receive the upgrade.
Here are just a few of the customer-driven enhancements you will find with 10.4:
- eSIGN: Two-factor authentication and email address import (see updated eSIGN documentation for details)
- Salesforce Integration: Now supports user defined Search and Reference indexes
- SAFE: Streamlined server connection
- SAFE: Added feature to set folder indexes to hidden or read-only
- SAFE: 19 new shortcut keys
- SAFE: OCR toggle in Quick Filer settings to turn off OCR to PDF if searchable PDFs are not required
- SAFE: Print all notes
- SAFE: Hide empty tabs
If you happen to run into any issues with the update, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will assist.
Thank you for being our customer. We hope you enjoy some of these new features!