With the MACH7380 scanner, images from reference microfilm (also known as image marker or blip microfilm) are retrieved quickly and displayed digitally for identification. Output options include printing, emailing or saving to USB or network. The 7380 produces exceptionally high-quality images that are deskewed, cropped, merged (duplexed) and displayed in seconds.
- Compact, space-saving design
- Easy-to-use interface
- Fast and accurate digital image retrieval from 16mm blip film
- Real-time image control: operators can adjust image contrast and brightness during scanning, saving time and avoiding costly re-scans
- Optional Batch Scan mode: scan, save and/or print documents within a specified image address range
- Digital scrolling mode: enables operators to perform manual searches from a PC
- Electronic zoom controls: focus in on any part of a document—even as it’s moving—to make finding key information more efficient than ever