THE DIGITAL MAILROOM IS PICKING UP SPEED
- Increasing inbound communication arriving through all channels
- Need for even faster reaction on queries in order to improve the customer experience
- Competitive pressure to increase productivity, quality and transparency
- Cost reduction by minimizing manual work processes and physical storage
- Meeting compliance standards and acting environmentally responsible
ABBYY’s digital mailroom solution replaces time and cost consuming manual work for input-management by digitizing, sorting and intelligently routing all incoming mail in one smart software application – no matter if it’s a paper document, fax or e-mail. Information arrives faster at the right case worker and helps to improve business productivity.
How does this work? Read more about the solution’s functionality ›
Watch the technical demo of how ABBYY Document Classifier and FlexiCapture for Mailrooms works
Benefits at a Glance
ABBYY FlexiCapture for Mailrooms helps large enterprises manage “information logistics” by delivering the right information to the right place at the right time. By streamlining the processing of all incoming customer communication in one system they can maximize business efficiency, improve customer responsiveness and speed up decision making cycles.
Organizations that wish to introduce or optimize existing case management systems will find a foundation to build upon in ABBYY’s mailroom solution: the precise classification of documents. By integrating document capture, classification and data extraction software into workflows for individual business cases, customer communication can be processed and responded to according to internal case scenarios and priority rules.
Want to know more?
Contact us to find out more or to request a quote.